The UPLOADS Team would like to invite you to our seminar on the results from the first six months of the UPLOADS National Incident Dataset.
We have collected incident and participation data from over 30 organisations on 800 incidents and 78 activities, and produced our first report.
The aim of the seminar is to get feedback from stakeholders on the presentation of the findings.
At the seminar, we will present an overview of the findings and the draft report.
We want to know:
1) Have we answered your burning questions about the data?
2) What additional information about the data would you like?
3) Does the presentation of the findings make sense?
4) Are more/less details needed?
5) Are further explanations of the data required?
The findings from the seminar will inform the development of the final report.
For those that can’t attend, the seminar will be filmed and we will ask you to provide feedback via email.
Date: 20th March
Time: 10am – 1pm
Location: Department of Sport and Rec Victoria, Level 15, 1 Spring St, Melbourne
Morning tea and lunch will be provided.