Minimum system requirements:
- Mac OSX 10.6 or later
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or later
- Chrome web browser installed on your computer. You can download Chrome for free from Google (https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/)
- Copy and paste the link in your instructions into a web browser.
- Click on the file “uploads.zip”
- Select “Download”
- Locate the file on your computer.
- Unzip/Extract the file
- Copy the UPLOADS folder onto your desktop or hard drive.
- Make sure the file structure is intact after you copy the folder:
- To open the software tool, open the folder “DB_program”. Click on “DB_program”.
- You will be prompted to open the “Database” using your Account Name and Password.
Account Name: staff
Each copy of the UPLOADS Software Tool has a unique identifier. This is so that it can generate unique ID codes for each incident. This means that you cannot install the same copy of UPLOADS on multiple computers.
If you wish to run UPLOADS on more than one computer, please contact the UPLOADS research team for more information.