Section 4.3 allows you to record the relationships between the causal factors involved in the incident.
Completing this section is important, as it will allow you to conduct a systems analysis of the causal factors involved in your incidents using the Accimap program.
- Create a list of potential relationships between the factors you have identified.
- The Activity Leader’s fatigue was exacerbated because the program of activities planned was too long.
- Staff were not available to relieve the Activity Leader because there are no resources to increase staff levels.
- Enter these descriptions into Section 4.3. You must add descriptions, otherwise the information will not be included in the Accimap.
- Select the categories from the taxonomy that best describes the relationships.