Peer reviewed journal papers:
- Goode, N., Salmon, P. M., Taylor, N. Z., Lenné, M. G., & Finch, C. F. (2016). Lost in translation: the validity of a systemic accident analysis method embedded in an incident reporting software tool. Theoretical Issues in Ergonomics Science, 1-22.
- Salmon, P. M., Goode, N., Taylor, N., Lenné, M. G., Dallat, C. E., & Finch, C. F. (2016). Rasmussen’s legacy in the great outdoors: A new incident reporting and learning system for led outdoor activities. Applied ergonomics.
- Goode, N., Salmon, P. M., Lenné, M. G., & Finch, C. F. (2015). The UPLOADS Project: development of an Australian National Incident Dataset for led outdoor activities. Wilderness & environmental medicine, 26(4), 574-576.
- Goode, N., Finch, C., Cassell, E., Lenne, M.G. & Salmon, P.M. (2014). What would you like? Identifying the required characteristics of an industry-wide incident reporting and learning system for the led outdoor activity sector. Australian Journal of Outdoor Education.
Peer reviewed conference papers:
- Grant, E., Goode, N., Salmon, P. M., Lenné, M. G., Scott-Parker, B., & Finch, C. F. (2015, August). “How do I save it?” Usability evaluation of a systems theory-based incident reporting software prototype by novice end users. InInternational Conference on Engineering Psychology and Cognitive Ergonomics (pp. 226-236). Springer International Publishing.
- Taylor, N., Goode, N., Salmon, P. M., Lenne, M., & Finch, C. (2015). Which code is it? Inter-rater reliability of systems theory-based causal factor taxonomy for the outdoor sector. In Proceedings of the 19th Triennial Congress of the International Ergonomics Association. International Ergonomics Association.
- Goode, N., Salmon, P.M., Lenne, M. & Finch, C.F. (2014) A test of a systems theory-based incident coding taxonomy for risk managers. AHFE 2014, Krakow, Poland July 19th – 23rd.
Peer reviewed conference abstracts:
- Salmon, P., Goode, N., Lenné, M., Finch, C., & Cassell, E. (2012). Understanding accident causation in led outdoor activities: development of an accident analysis framework. Injury Prevention, 18(Suppl 1), A240. doi: 10.1136/injuryprev-2012-040590w.53